333 N Wood Dale RdSuite 207Wood Dale, IL 60191


Call Us 630-227-9000


We are happy to assist you in selecting the best coverage.



We get you the right coverage for the right price.



We offer free quotes and dedicated personal service.

Home » Testimonials


October 11, 2023

There is always a real human being answering the phones which I do appreciate. Everybody’s always friendly, helpful, never had a problem with them. Been with them for many years and I’m pretty satisfied good company to be with.

July 30, 2023

Have been using Sam as an insurance agent for 15+ yrs!! I love the lady’s in the office as well. They are helpful n kind. I recommend this agency if you have trouble getting insurance due to accidents or increasing prices from other insurance companies. Their prices are very fair.

November 1, 2022

I have been working with Sam and his team for nearly 15yrs for both home and auto insurance. Not only does Sam go above and beyond for his clients, he always has the best price! Time and time again I would think I found a not too shabby of a quote online for Sam to come back with equal or better coverage at a lower price! He is always there when something goes wrong and goes to bat for you when he has to.

October 22, 2022

Honestly, Sam of SamCo is 98% of the reason I love this place. He is amazing. Seriously. The cost being lower than most other places is the other 2% but really I will follow Sam to the ends of the earth for insurance purposes.

July 8, 2021

Positive: Professionalism, Quality, Responsiveness, Value

Great over all experience with this insurance so far! Had a very professional gentleman man named Samuel help me out a few times and they were very polite and informative. Any questions or concerns that I had were answered with honesty and with the best suited policy for me. Great service!

May 26, 2020

Positive: Professionalism, Quality, Responsiveness, Value

Would give more stars if I could. Sam & his team are very responsive, genuine & professional.

They care about their clientele & to be honest, the best rates I have ever experienced.

Angelica & Sam will save you a lotttt of money!!