Homeowners Insurance Quote Forms
Looking for coverage? Click any of the following links to submit a quote for quick, accurate and affordable rates.
Homeowners Insurance Information
The communities that make up the Chicago metro area have very competitive real estate markets. So, once you buy a home, it is critical that you protect your investment. After all, your house is probably one of the most valuable assets you will ever own. To be prepared for anything, you should be able to rely on strong homeowners insurance.
SAMCO Agency has provided Illinois insurance customers with quality, customized insurance benefits for more than 45 years. As a locally owned, independent agency, we know that our neighbors want the strongest policies, but that they can’t pay astronomical prices for them. We will go deep into the details with you to make sure that your home insurance plan is right for you, both in price and scope.
To get your policy, call us at (630) 227-9000 or request your quote now!
Common Home Insurance Questions
When you buy a house, you want it to remain sturdy, maintain its value and most importantly, protect you and your family. However, there are numerous hazards that could threaten your property and financial security at any time, such as:
- Severe weather, windstorms, hail, earthquakes
- Vandalism or break-ins
- Liability lawsuits
These and so many other problems (whether they are big or small) could quickly lead to huge repair and recovery costs. You shouldn’t have to bear those costs alone, which is where home insurance can help. By making a claim on your home insurance, you can receive financial support following numerous challenges that you didn’t expect, but that could still prove very expensive.
All homes are different. They are built in multiple ways, hold a variety of possessions and are homes to unique people. They also face individual risks and liabilities, which is why it’s up to the owner to design their home insurance appropriately.
Benefits to include in your plan are:
- Structure Protection: This insures your house in the event of damage from fires, weather, theft, vandalism or other hazards.
- Detached Structures Coverage: Other buildings on your property like fences, carports, gazebos and detached garages will have coverage.
- Contents Insurance: This pays for damaged belongings. Protection might cover everything from furniture to food in the pantry and computer systems.
- Liability Coverage: If you accidentally harm someone else or damage their property, you can use this coverage to repay them. This coverage will often pay for incidents both on and off your property.
- Additional Living Expense Protection: Do you need to move out temporarily after household damage? Let this coverage reimburse you for expenses like dining or hotel bills.
The thing about home insurance is that it must fit your property specifically. We can customize plans to cover high-value homes, vacation homes, condominiums, rental properties or mobile homes.
Even though all policies should contain basic and essential coverage, you will likely need to customize your benefits with specialty coverage like:
- Scheduled items riders
- Replacement cost value possessions coverage
- Umbrella liability insurance
- Flood insurance
- Earthquake and windstorm endorsements
- Pet liability insurance
If you plan to take out a mortgage on your home, then your lender will likely require you to buy home insurance before you can close the deal. Still, regardless of whether you are required to buy a plan, you should never consider it optional. It is too important of an asset not to carry.
There are multiple factors that might influence your home insurance premium. However, there are also a lot of ways that you can save money.
Our agents understand that the policy that’s most affordable to you might not be the same one that is best for your neighbor. That’s why we will compare the coverage and price offerings of our carrier partners to make sure we pinpoint the one that is right for your budget. And we’ll make sure it stays affordable well into the future.